Sunday, April 22, 2018

My Dream

Hi Girls:

Yesterday I was underdressed in panties, a bra, and an open bottom girdle from morning to night.

This morning I put on clean nylon panties, a white front hook cotton bra, my high waist open bottom girdle, and a white front hook long line bra. Then I put on my ugly boy shoes and ugly boy socks. I also put on bright red lipstick, my white earrings, and my white cap. Then I did my laundry. When I finished I put on my ugly boy slacks and drove to work not wearing anything on over my long line bra. I went through a drive through and bought break fast. The clerk that took my money laughed out loud and said have a nice day as she gave me my change.

My Dream

I Dreamt That I Did My Laundry Wearing My Bra and Girdle



I hope that I get my panties clean!

Sissy Alice




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home