Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Today is Baby Day

Hi Girls:

Today is Baby Day.

I underdressed in a diaper and a pair of plastic pants. Then I put on my ugly boy clothes. Then I put on my new pink adult baby bib, my new pink baby bonnet, put a pink baby rattle with a pink ribbon around my neck, and put my pink pacifier on a pink ribbon around my neck. Then I went out for breakfast. On leaving the restaurant I put the pacifier in my mouth and walked to my car. I drove all the way to work with the pacifier in my mouth. I also had to drive home the same way.

I love baby days. They are so much fun. I feel like a big sissy baby as people are looking at me when I am out in public dressed like a baby with my rattle and my pacifier.

Sissy Baby Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home