Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My Sissy Day Yesterday


Hi Girls:

I left for work yesterday morning underdressed in 3 panties, 3 pair of stockings, 3 girdles, and 3 bras as I stated earlier this morning. I am wearing my ugly boy clothes over these tight female undergarments.

I went to Macdonald’s for breakfast wearing bright red lipstick, two different earrings, carrying my large pink purse, and had a pair of blue panties around my neck. After breakfast I drove to work where I removed the blue panties, earrings, and lipstick and went into work.

The girdles, stockings, and longline bras are very tight and constantly remind me that I am underdressed as a sissy. The 3 pair of stockings are very tight on my legs, the 2 longline bras are very tight and make it hard to breathe, and the 3 girdles are stiff and tight. The girdles are constantly compressing my sissy boy parts.

All of these undergarments make it difficult to use the rest room. I have to pull up the bottom of the longline bra to get to the tops of the girdles, so I can slide them down. When I am finished, I have to put everything back in place.

All of this is a constant reminder that I am a SISSY.

What would my coworkers think if they knew how I was underdressed yesterday?

I was glad to get these tight undergarments off at the end of the day.

I hope that MASTER SIR would be proud of me yesterday.

sissy alice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home