Saturday, May 12, 2018

I Am Back

Hi Girls:

It has been a while since my last post. Sorry about that. I was out of town and didn't have access to a computer. I have been wearing panties and a bra every day. I will now resume my normal posting.

I am still a big sissy and will be reporting on my future activities.

Yesterday I went to Walmart wearing earrings and bright red lipstick and carried my little pink purse.
I was dressed in my normal ugly boy clothes. I bought some  super tampons, heavy pads, and a new white cotton front hook bra.

When I checked out I took my money out of my little pink purse. The female clerk looked me over really good and couldn't keep from laughing but she didn't say anything to me. It sure is fun being a
Sissy!

Have a Great Sissy Day!!

Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home