Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Baby Wednesday

Hi Girls:

Today is another Baby Day. I added one more baby item to yesterdays array of baby items. Today I added a toy, a yellow sand pail with a purple shovel. Then I repeated yesterdays activities. While at McDonald's I told the clerk that it was baby day again. Then another women customer said "you really look like a cute baby".

Yesterday after work I went to the mall and sat on a bench outside one of the mall entrances. I was wearing my baby bib and baby bonnet and had my rattle and pacifier hanging around my neck. I had a spare diaper in one hand and a pink baby bottle in my other hand. Three women that walked by me made comments. One said "my do you look cute", one said "what a pretty baby", and another said "why are you dressed like that ? I answered that because I am an adult baby. She then asked if I made my bonnet and I said no I bought it. She then said "you look like sweet little baby" and then walked away. Several groups of women walked by and laughed, pointed me out to the others in their group and several turned their heads for a second look.

Sissy Babies have all the fun.

Sissy Alice


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home