Monday, May 14, 2018

Baby Monday

Hi Girls:

Yesterday it was underdressed in panties an a bra.

Today it is Baby Day. I am wearing a diaper covered by a pair of large nylon panties and then a pair of white cotton petti pants. No bra because little babies don't wear bras! I put on my ugly boy clothes and then put on my baby bib, pink pacifier on a pink ribbon, and a pink baby rattle on a pink ribbon around my neck. Then I put on my pink baby bonnet and went to McDonald's for breakfast. The clerk laughed at me. I said "Today is Baby Day".  She said I can see that. Another clerk said "Are you having a baby" I said "No. I am a big baby!". Both clerks laughed out loud again. When I left, I put my pacifier in my mouth an kept it there the whole time I was driving to work. Every time I ran errands today I had to wear my bib, bonnet, rattle, and keep the pacifier in my mouth while I was driving. 

Sissy Babies have a lot of humiliating fun!

Sissy Baby Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home