Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday 10/15/17

Hi Girls:

This morning I underdressed in flowered panties, a long line black tight bra, black nylon stockings with black bows, black heels, and my new open bottom girdle. I wore ugly boy slacks, a white blouse, white cap, white earrings, red lipstick, and carried my pink purse as I went out for breakfast. I love my new open bottom girdle. Today I have the garter clips attached to my pretty black nylon stockings, The garters tugging at my stockings as I walk keep reminding that I am a Pathetic Sissy wearing an open bottom girdle and stockings.

After breakfast I had to remove my ugly boy slacks and blouse and go to some public place for a photo shoot only wearing my lingerie. I went to a parking lot by a local restaurant, stripped to my lingerie, and set up my tripod and camera. Then I posed for several pictures. I was so embarrassed standing there in my girly undies.

Look at the pathetic sissy standing in a restaurant parking lot only wearing girly undies! 



Oops I forgot my hat in the last picture!


Oh how humiliating!

I loved the feeling of standing there in public view wearing nothing but girly undies.



Close up of my lockable black heels.

What will my next Sissy task be?

Any Suggestions?

                Poor Pathetic Needy Sissy Alice


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home