Monday, December 12, 2016

Today & Yesterday

Hi Girls:

I just thought that I would give you an update on my Sissy activities yesterday and today.
On Friday my new bright pink flats arrived. They fit me perfectly! So yesterday I dressed in white lace panties, a highly padded black bra, a pink silk blouse, boy pants, black boy socks and my lovely new pink flats. The black socks really made my pink flats stand out. I took my little pink purse and went to MacDonald's for breakfast. I got lots of looks but no one said anything to me. I love my new pink flats. The next time I wear them, I will provide pictures.

This morning I underdressed in beige lace panties and a VS light pink cotton bra and went to work as usual. No public humiliation today.

              More tomorrow.

                  Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home