Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday 6/14,2016

Today I am wearing size 10 white nylon panties with blue flowers and white lace around the legs. I am also wearing a blue cotton bra, size 40 C.  I fill the cups with my own breast tissue. I wore this lingerie under my boy clothes starting at 7:00 AM and I will be underdressed like this until 11:30 PM.

It isn't too bad to pee when I am only wearing panties. Some times I underdress in this order:

Panties
Pantyhose
Panty girdle
All in one body shaper
Chemise body shaper
Long line bra
Then my boy clothes.

This means I must almost get completely undressed to pee. On these days it takes me almost 15 minutes to pee and then leave the rest room. Of course  I must use a stall to pee.

I am taking natural supplements to make my breasts grow. I have only been doing this for 3 weeks.

                               Pink Curls

Thanks for your comments.

3 Comments:

At June 16, 2016 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Boobie Faggot said...

Pink Curls,

Thank you so much for the delightful details. It must be so exciting to be able to fill out your bra cups with real boobie meat. It must be hard to resist sitting up and thrusting out your chest proudly displaying them to the world. "I am a big sissy gurl! I have big boobies!"

Why on some days do you only dress in panties and bra? Doesn't it feel better when you have your girdle and pantyhose on?

And good for you on working on growing your breasts! That is so exciting! In your mind's eye, how big would your boobies be?

xoxo

boobie faggot

 
At June 16, 2016 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Pink Curls said...

The mood that I am in, where I am planning to go, the ugly boy clothes I will be wearing, and any assignments that I must carry out all determine what lingerie I wear each day. But I always wear panties.

When I wear padded bras, I love to thrust out my chest so everyone can see that I am wearing a bra.

 
At June 18, 2016 at 4:38 AM , Blogger Boobie Faggot said...

That is so hot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home