Saturday, December 10, 2016

Locked In Heels At The Mall

My Master ordered me to go to the mall and put my lockable heels on in the mall. I went to the mall carrying my lockable heels in a shopping bag. I went there wearing flats. I had to hide the key to my heels and then put on my heels and lock them on while sitting in the mall. I had to roll up my pant legs so that my stockings were viewable. Then I had to walk one trip around the mall. While doing this I had to go into a trinket store and buy a bracelet a tell the clerk that my boy friend asked me to buy the bracelet for myself. I did and wore the bracelet out of the store and on the rest of my journey in the mall. When I got back to where I hid the key my feet were really hurting. I retrieved the key and took off my heels and changed back into my flats. I made another trip around the mall wearing my flats and carrying my lockable in my hand for every one to see.

My Lockable Heels
My Flats
 
I hope that you enjoy my humiliation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home