Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Pedicures

My last pedicure was two weeks ago. I wore black panties, a pink padded bra, bright blue open toed tights, bight yellow short shorts, purple T-shirt, green earrings, red lipstick, and pink flip flops. I drove to the mall, parked and then walked through the mall to the nail salon. I carried a pink purse and my flip flops showed off my pink toes. After my pedicure, my toes were painted robin egg blue.

I felt so girlee as she was working on my toes and I got a lot of looks as I walked through the mall.

                                          Pink Curls

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2016 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Pink Curls said...

I had a great big smile! I love to hear the comments and giggles from women when I walk through the mall dressed in SISSY mode. I don't have hair long enough for pig tails. I have my hair cut in a military style flat top. That makes me look more ridiculous when I am dressed as a SISSY or I am in boy mode only wearing lipstick, only wearing a padded bra, or only carrying a pink purse.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home