Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pretty in Pink

Hi Girls:

Today I was "Pretty in Pink"

I dressed in pink nylon panties and a pink size 46G satin bra along with pink Capri pants, a silk pink flowered top, pink knee high socks, and a pink ball cap. I wore pink lipstick, pink earrings, and carried my pink purse. I wore black shoes. I stuffed each bra cup with a cut off nylon stocking that had 2 pounds of white rice in it. This not only gives you big boobs but also gives you the feeling that big busted women have from the weight of their breasts. Wearing this weighted stuffed bra also causes your back mussels to get tired from the added weight and the weighted big boobs get in the way when you try to do simple tasks.

After I was dressed I went McDonald's for breakfast.  I got lots of interesting looks. As I was leaving a women who also was walking out said " You look good in pink" I said "Thank You" and walked to my car.

It was a fun humiliating morning.

I love wearing my weighted bra.

I am looking for comments and more humiliating things to do. Please help me.

                        Pink Curls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home