Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sissy Dedication

Hi Girls:

I will be embarking on a three week series of sissy activities to show my dedication to the sorority of big sissies.

For the next 7 days I will be fasting from all sissy activities with the exception of wearing panties. This is so that I will be craving humiliation by day 7. For 7 days the only reporting I will be doing is reporting the color of the nylon panties that I will be wearing.

                                                 "PURPLE"

Week 2 will be a series of sissy baby activities and will be well documented.

Week 3 will be a series of sissy sorority pledging activities designed to test my limits of humiliation.

                                Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home