Friday, September 28, 2018

Black Lingerie Day!

Hi Girls:

Today I am underdressed in all black undergarments and lots of them. I will stay underdressed like this all day today. I underdressed by putting on the following undergarments in the order listed.
Thigh high stockings, nylon panties, below the knee panty body shaper, panty girdle, bra, long line bra, high waist body shaper, chemise, upper body body shaper, waist cincher, full coverage body shaper, petty pants, long half slip, short half slip, and a full slip. All of these items are black. I put on one of every type of black undergarment that I own. When I was fully underdressed I put on my ugly boy clothes. I am all trussed up and things are so tight around my mid section that I can hardly sit down. It is going to be a long day and restroom stops are going to be a real problem. This is just another situation that us sissies must endure.

I am a dedicated sissy and I am willing to follow all instructions given to me by all women and mistresses. The greater the humiliation the better.

                Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home