Friday, September 21, 2018

Stockings Today

Hi Girls:

Today I underdressed in 2 pair of nylon panties, a white cotton bra, and a pair of thigh high black fish net stockings, Then I put on ugly boy shoes (no socks), ugly boy slacks, and pretty pink tunic top.
Then I went to McDonald's wearing a pink cap, pink earrings, pink lipstick, and carried my large pink purse. The girl at the counter said "How are you today". I answered "I am in the pink today". Then she looked at me and said "You certainly are!".

As I type this I am at work in all outer ugly boy clothes but I am not wearing socks. I have to be careful not to let my coworkers get a look at my black fish net stockings.

Us Sissies have all of the fun.

         Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home