Monday, September 17, 2018

Bad Sissy Girl

Hi Girls:

I have been a Bad Sissy Girl. I have neglected to respond to several recent comments on my blog from Sissy Gina and Katie.

I will be responding to Sissy Gina in my next post.

Katie I want to thank you for your recent comments. In one her comments Katie said

"I LOVE going out and about in foundation garments. Don't you just love the feeling?".
I also love going out wearing foundation garments. Being packed in to those garments makes me feel so girly. I am reminded at all times that I am a Sissy by the tightness as go through my daily activities. My favorite foundation garment is my high waist open bottom girdle.

Katie, please e-mail me so we can have a means communication with each other directly. My e-mail address is:
                   pinksprialcurls@yahoo.com
I would also love to hear from any other sissies out there who are reading my blog.

                     Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home