Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Yesterdays Pedicure

High Girls:

Yesterday I went to my favorite nail salon and had a pedicure. I was dressed in my ugly boy slacks, shirt, shoes, socks. I picked plum as the color for my toes. Such a feminine sissy activity. I had a little over an hour in this total feminine world having my toe nails clipped, my feet and legs massaged, and then having my toes painted a pretty color. The whole time there is mood lighting and soothing music playing. I partake in this wonderful feminine experience every for weeks.

I am trapped in this woman's world for a little over an hour. My humiliation is maximum as I must walk from the pedicure chair to the front of the salon in front of the female clients in my pedicure flats with my toe separators and newly painted toes on display for all to see. In the front of the salon I must sit with my feet under the polish dryer for another 15 minutes.

 
Holly filing my toenails.

 
Holly painting my toes with lovely plum polish.
 
I love being in this feminine world and I can't wait until my next appointment in four weeks. This is about my 7th pedicure in this salon and I have never seen a male in the salon. They just have this big sissy feminine boy come in every four weeks to this totally feminine nail spa. I am always treated with respect and Holly is very dedicated to providing my pedicure service. 
 
It sure is fun being a BIG SISSY!!
 
 
                    Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home