Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Tribute To Sissy Gina


Hi Girls:

As I said in my last post, I have been a bad sissy. I neglected to respond to Sissy Gina’s comments. I will correct that miss step with this post and I hope that she will forgive me.

Baby Day:

I love going out in public as a sissy baby. The embarrassment and humiliation give me a great big sissy high. I have diapers, plastic pants, several bibs, baby bottles, a baby dish and spoon, a baby bag, two baby bonnets, a pink long shirt that has “SISSY BABY” printed on it in big letters, a baby rattle, several pacifiers, and a pink sippy cup. I have a large baby bottle that I carry at times to draw more attention to me. At times I will go to McDonald’s and eat my food from my baby dish with my baby spoon and drink my drink from my baby bottle or my sippy cup.  Of course, I wear my baby rattle and pacifier around my neck on pink ribbons, my bib, and my bonnet. This is so humiliating! Other times I will walk around the mall wearing my pink shirt, bib, bonnet, rattle, and pacifier.

My plastic pants are light blue. I need to buy some lockable pink plastic pants. Right now I don’t have any baby clothing to wear on my lower body.



Sissy Gina Said:

 i hope you will be wearing frilly little girl style dress with your diapers. Baby day should be sissy baby day where you are wearing exaggeratedly femme girly attire along with huge bulbous diapers that cannot be hidden by your short frilly dress. I am looking forward to your report.



Response: This is a great suggestion. I need to buy a pretty pink sissy baby dress to wear with my other baby items, my black Mary Jane shoes, and my anklets with pink trim. I will try and find such a dress and complete my next baby day public venture in the next six weeks.

Sissy Gina Also Said:

You must have had strong feelings of humiliation as you were all dolled up for your pink day and had people make comments about you and your attire. Tell me how this all made you feel. Sissies need to report their feelings including embarrassment and humiliation.



Response: My feelings were of embarrassment and humiliation. When I got to the mall I was afraid to get out of my car. Then I told my sissy self to suck it up and get over to the mall entrance. I did not make any eye contact with men as they were coming and going through entrance as I am a sissy who enjoys humiliation for the benefit of women. I made eye contact with every woman who entered or left the mall. Several women made comments to me as they approached, and I was afraid of what might happen next. All were polite. Some women were serious, and some were very entertained by the outfit I was wearing. The whole time I was there, I was on a sissy emotional high.

Today I was in Walmart and I saw a women’s pink T-shirt that said “Fight Breast Cancer” on the front and back. In a week or so I will be buying one and wearing it to the mall with the rest of my pink outfit for another Pink Day.



Today I am wearing two pair of nylon panties and a white front hook cotton bra.



In my next post I will have some more comments for Sissy Gina.



I am a GREAT BIG SISSY and I love it.



                    Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home