Sunday, September 30, 2018

Female & Baby Discomfort

Hi Girls:

I am sitting here at work in much discomfort. This morning I removed all of my clothes and had to insert a tampon you know where. Then I had to put on an adult diaper with two large sanitary pads in it. This was followed another adult diaper and a pair of large baby blue plastic pants. Then I put on my ugly boy clothes. The pads, diapers, and plastic pants cause me to almost waddle when I walk around. While sitting I feel all of the items as I move around in my chair. My ugly boy slacks are puffed out from all of the diapers and plastic pants. The plastic pants make a noise when I move. I will remain underdressed like this until 7:00 PM this evening. I will be expanding either the baby theme or feminine theme one day next week.

I am a big happy sissy baby girl who wears diapers, plastic pants, pads, and a tampon. I am a very dedicated sissy who loves to be put on display in public.

                  Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home