Saturday, September 29, 2018

White Undies

Hi Girls:

Today I am underdressed in white nylon panties and a white cotton front hook bra. Not very exciting!

It sure felt good to get those 15 black undergarments off when I got home from work yesterday, The good news is that every time I made any movement at all I was reminded that I was underdressed as a big sissy. By the end of the day I was a very uncomfortable sissy. I made two restroom visits while at work and each one took 35 minutes.

Rumor has it that sometime in the future I may have to underdress in the same black undergarments and wear black fem outer garments instead of my ugly boy clothes. Maybe with black nail polish, black lipstick and black women's shoes while walking around in public. How humiliating that would be!

I have two items on my shopping list. They are black lipstick and an adult pink baby outfit.

The acquisition of these two items could trigger a public appearance in all black or in complete baby attire. We will see what happens.

                  Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home