Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday 1/10/18 Baby Day 3

Hi Girls:

Today was Baby Day 3. Thai morning I dressed as I did yesterday but I had to add plastic pants over my diaper and I also had to add a pink sash that had "BABY" printed on it. At breakfast I drank my coke from a Sippy Cup and had to eat a half a jar of baby food with my baby spoon. The baby food was green peas. It had a very bad taste but I was able to get it down. I had my bib on and I had my pacifier and rattle around my neck.

I will be wearing my plastic pants until bed time and put them on again tomorrow morning.

The other half of the green pea baby food jar will be going into my diaper on Friday.

Have a HAPPY SISSY BABY DAY!


Sissy Baby alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home