Sunday, January 7, 2018

Catch Up

Hi Girls:

This post is to let you catch up on my activities. I have been wearing multiple pairs of panties since last Wednesday. Today I wore 9 pair of panties.

The weather is going to be warmer next week so "BABY WEEK" is back on. Tonight I will be sleeping in my diaper. Tomorrow I will be underdressed in a diaper. I will be wearing a pin that says "I AM A BABY" all week on my baby outings. Tomorrow I will be wearing a pacifier and a baby rattle on pink ribbons around my neck and be carrying my baby bag.

Things will get more humiliating each day. Friday will be the final day and the baby will have messy pants. I will be wearing messy stuff in my diaper all day.

Until tomorrow.

Poor pathetic needy sissy alice

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2018 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Pisey Jr said...

Best Power Bank For Samsung Note 8
yes that right

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home