Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday 12/29/17

Hi Girls:

Today I am underdressed in white nylon panties and a white cotton front hook bra.

As I have said before, next week will be "Baby Week" to celebrate the new year. I will be carrying a baby bag with me on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday as I carry out baby assignments. It will have things in it that I will need for the baby activities.

It is a beige bag with pink trim. It will contain the following items:

Spare diaper.
Small towel.
 Baby dish.
Baby spoon.
Jar of baby food.
Pink "SIPPY" cup.
8 oz. baby bottle with nipple and cap.
4 oz. baby bottle with nipple and cap.
Baby bib.
2 pacifiers on ribbons.
Baby rattle on a ribbon.
Camera


I will also need access the following items:

Pink long shirt that has "SISSY BABY" printed on the front and back.
Supply of diapers.
Plastic pants.
Pink bonnet.
A stuffed animal.
Large notebook with a cover that says "MY BABY BOOK".

If you have any other suggestions, please comment.

Next week should be a very humiliating week.

Poor pathetic needy sissy alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home