Monday, December 18, 2017

7 Days of VS - Day 7

Hi Girls:

Today is the last day of my VS panty assignment. I am underdressed in my black nylon front hook bra and an orange cotton VS thong. There is so little material in this thong that there is no room for the VS logo on the front or back. I feel so girly. I love wearing panties of all styles and materials.

Tomorrow I will be back in Vanity Fair nylon panties and I will start a bra assignment that will last until Christmas Eve. Stay tuned in.

Yesterday I went to a new nail salon and had a pedicure. My toe nails are now a bright red with sparkles for Christmas. The nail tech did an excellent job and I will be going back there again about every 4 to 5 weeks. I felt uncomfortable going to a new salon but everything was fine. My toes are so pretty! Maybe I will post pictures later today

Poor pathetic needy sissy alice .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home