Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tuesday 1/9/18

Hi Girls:

Today is BABY WEEK - DAY 2!

Diapers again all day and baby pin, baby rattle, pacifier, and baby bib this morning at McDonald's.
Of course I carried my baby bag and a note book that had "My Baby Book" & "Adult Baby Alice" written on the front.
I pored my drink into a pink Sippy Cup and ate baby cereal from a baby dish with a baby spoon. I sat at a table in full view of customers coming and going. One women stopped as she passed and said "Have a Good Day" with a big smile on her face.

Remember that Day 5 is messy diaper day. Right now it looks like I will be wearing corn syrup, cereal, and two eggs in my diaper on Friday. Other items will be added to the list on Wednesday and Thursday.

Have a GREAT SISSY BABY DAY!

                   Sissy Baby Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home