Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday 1/12/18 Baby Week Day 5

Hi Girls:

Today is Messy Diaper Day.

I slept in my diaper last night. I wore it all day yesterday and kept it on this morning. I added a second diaper this morning and put on my plastic pants.

I put the rest of my jar of green pea baby food in my diaper. I put 2/3 in the front and 1/3 in the back. Then I put one cup of cereal in the front of my diaper followed by a large amount of sticky syrup. I also put some syrup down the back of my diaper. Then I dropped one egg in the front of my diaper and another egg down the back. Several squirts of chocolate syrup were put in the front of my diaper.

I pulled both diapers and my plastic pants up tight and rubbed the front area to insure that everything was spread around. Then I dressed in my ugly boy clothes and went to work.

I am sitting here at work with the mess in my diapers. If the eggs in my diaper don't break as I move around at work I will break them at noon.

Have a Happy Messy Sissy Diaper Day!!

Baby Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home