Sunday, November 19, 2017

Pretty Nails

Hi Girls:

I am sitting here at work underdressed in 3 pair of nylon panties and a white cotton bra.
I wore red lipstick while driving to work this morning and had trouble getting all of it off. When I came into work one of the girls said I see that you kissed your wife this morning. I said what? She said you have some of her lipstick on. I was blushing and said no I had a red pop this morning and it must have left a stain on my lips.

During a break this morning I put 2 coats of clear polish on my finger nails. They look so pretty!

I love wearing lipstick and having my nails polished. I wish I could wear colored nail polish on my fingers all of the time. Bright red or bright pink would be fun!! I am such a big sissy!

Well back to work.

Poor pathetic needy sissy alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home