Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Unconfortable Sissy Day

Hi Girls:

This morning I underdressed as follows:

Inserted tampon
Nylon Panties with a maxi pad
2nd pair of nylon panties
Padded bra
New white long line bra
Black all in one body shaper
Black petty pants
Thigh high stockings
New white high waist open bottom girdle
Garters connected to stockings
2nd open bottom girdle

Then ugly boy shoes, slacks, and shirt

I have to stay dressed like this for at least 12 hours.
I will be trussed up like this and uncomfortable all day.
Oh what us sissies must put up with! But I love it

I will be going to MacDonald's for lunch and wearing earrings, lipstick, my white cap, and carrying my large pink purse.

I love being a big sissy and I am proud to submit to public humiliation.

Poor pathetic needy sissy alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home