Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Roll The Dice Again

Hi Girls:

This morning I rolled the dice again. Highest number was for the number of girdles that I had to wear today and the lowest number was for the number of bras and panties that I had to wear today.

I rolled a 4 and a 1 so I underdressed today in black nylon panties, a pink panty girdle, a high wasted long legged girdle, a open bottom girdle, my new high wasted open bottom girdle, and a white bra.

I put on my ugly boy socks, slacks, and shoes. I was not allowed to put on a shirt. I put on a jacket but I was ordered to leave the front open when I went into MacDonald's to buy breakfast. I also wore my white earrings, red lipstick. and my white cap. I also carried my large pink purse.

I got some interesting looks at MacDonald's. After breakfast I had to go to Walmart and look for a 3X white girdle. They didn't have one so I went back to my car and removed my jacket and drove to work with my bra and the top of my open bottom in full view. When I got to work I removed my earrings, lipstick, cap and put a shirt on before I went in to work.

Being a big sissy is really a lot of fun.

Have a Great Sissy Day!

Poor pathetic needy sissy alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home