Friday, October 27, 2017

It has been a long time.

Hi Girls:

It has been 11 days since my last post. Tuesday a week ago I was told that I would have to underdress only in two diapers for the next 7 days. After that I was told that I could not wear any women's clothes or lingerie until tomorrow. I was also told that I could not blog until today. This was cruel because I just received my new open bottom girdle and so far I have only been able to wear it twice.
I can't wait to wear it again. This weekend I will be able to dress and under dress again. Lets see what happens. I sure have missed wearing my female undergarments,

I have been ordered to start a long term program that I will detail in my next blog. Stay tuned!

Poor pathetic needy sissy alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home