Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Punishment Day

Hi Girls:

This morning I had to strip naked, Then I had to tie a ribbon to the string on a tampon. Then I had to insert the tampon and then tie the other end of the ribbon to my little pathetic tiny sissy clit. Next my ankles were tied together.  The punishment chair has plastic door mat turned upside down on the seat and back of the chair. The door mat has plastic pins on the bottom side that keeps it from slipping on a rug. I had to sit on the chair with my back bottom against the pointed pins of the mat and I was tied to the back of the chair. Clothes pins were then put on my nipples. Next I was blindfolded and I was told that I had to hold my feet off the floor. Finally earphones that were connected to a loud white noise source put on my ears. Then a pair of panties were put over my head. I was in pain from the chair and the clothes pins on my nipples and I was isolated because of the blindfold and noise. I had to sit like that for 20 minutes holding my feet off of the floor and repeatedly saying out loud "I AM A PATHETIC SISSY".  If let my feet touch the floor or stopped the sissy chant my time would start over.

Thankfully I made it for the full 20 minutes. My nipples and butt were really sore from the this ordeal. then I had to stand naked in front of a full length mirror and continue the sissy chant for another 5 minutes.

Once that was over I had to put on 5 disposable adult diapers and my blue plastic pants. The tampon is to remain until 12 midnight.

I was told that today is SISSY BABBY DAY and I would also be wearing the diapers and plastic pants until midnight. I put on ugly boy shoes and ugly boy pants along with a pink knight shirt that has "SISSY BABY" in large letters on the front and back. I put a pacifier and a baby rattle on pink ribbons around my neck and carried a yellow toy sand pail and purple shovel as I went to MacDonald's for breakfast.

After breakfast I was allowed to change into an ugly boy shirt and head for work. I had to keep the pacifier in my mouth as until I reached work.

I am sitting here at work typing this post while I am all diapered up.

I am happy that this punishment is over with. I hope that punishments like this will make me a better SISSY!!

Poor pathetic needy sissy alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home