Friday, November 17, 2017

Big Stuffed Bra

Hi Girls:

Yesterday I wore nylon panties and a size 42 DD bra under my ugly boy clothes. I had to stuff the bra with 3 pound bags that were filled with rice. The weight simulates real breast tissue and the rice molds to the shape of the bra cups. I spent three hours walking around the mall like that. As I walked I could feel the stress from carrying around the extra six pounds of weight. Big breasted women have this feeling all the time. I also kept banging into my big breasts as I moved my arms around. I got lots of looks as I walked through the mall. How fun!

I have to work this evening. I will write later today and describe what my sissy evening will be like.


I am a poor pathetic needy sissy who loves having big breasts!

poor pathetic needy sissy alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home