Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Garbage Bag Dress

Hi Girls:

This morning I was taken to a nearby park and told to strip to my panties and bra. My ugly boy clothes were then locked in the car. I then put on pink stockings and blue flats. Then I was given a garbage bag dress and told to put it on. A pink ribbon was tied around my waist. Then my outfit was topped off with a shower cap. I also put on my white earrings, several necklaces, and red lipstick. Then I was given a BIG SISSY sign to carry along with my pink purse. I had to walk about a half mile from the car dressed like this. How humiliating!!

Then we had a photo shoot. After the photo shoot I had to walk back to the car by myself. Then we drove home where I was aloud to redress in my ugly boy clothes. Pictures are below:

 
How Humiliating!


What A Pretty Sissy Dressed In A Garbage Bag Dress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home