Thursday, December 15, 2016

TodaysHumiliating Task


Hi Girls:

I just arrived home after my humiliating task for today,  I was under dressed wearing 2 pair of thigh high stockings, high-wasted girdle, and purple lace panties. In the late afternoon I drank a lot of liquid at work. After work I drove to MacDonald’s where I ordered a coke and fries and drank the coke before driving to the post office and mailed some letters. Then I drove to Walmart and went inside carrying my empty Macdonald’s coke cup.  I then went into the men’s rest room and entered a stall. I dropped my boy pants and my purple panties to the floor. Next I peed into the MacDonald’s coke cup through the crotch in my girdle.  I was then to pour pee on my stockings and wet them with streams of pee. I had a problem doing this as the pee kept running off my leg and on to the floor.  I finally got my stockings wet enough and discovered that I had spilled pee on my panties and boy pants that were on the floor around my ankles. I pulled my panties and boy pants up and left the rest room carrying my coke cup filled with my remaining pee and the wet spots on the front of my pants. I walked around the store for about 15 minutes and then left the store. By this time my boy pants and stockings were dry. I then drove home.

When I arrived home I poured some more pee down my stockings and spilled pee on my panties and boy pants again. Pee even ran into my shoes.I stayed dressed like this until the early evening.

My activities are documented in the photos below.
 
The MacDonald's Cup
 
Panties On The Floor
 
Peeing In The Cup 
 
Pee On My Stockings

 
Pee On My Boy Pants
 
 
When I received this task from my Master, I was wondering why He ordered me to wear 2 pair of stockings. Well the 2 pair of stockings were tight on my legs and along with my girdle kept reminding me that I was a sissy as I walked around at work today. The 2 pair of stockings remained wet longer as I walked around.
As I was in the stall at Walmart I was thinking “Why am I doing this”.  Then I thought about the fact that I was a dedicated sissy and I must obey all of the orders given to me by my Master no matter how humiliating the tasks are.  I was also wondering what someone would think if they saw me standing in the stall with my boy pants and purple panties on the floor around my ankles wearing stockings and a girdle peeing in a cup. No real man would do this.
 
Sissy Alice
I Love Public Humiliation!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home