Thursday, February 14, 2019

More On Valentine's Day

Hi Girls:

Before I went out to breakfast this morning I painted the tips of my finger nails bright red to match my toes and put on bright red lipstick. I also wore flip flops with no socks so I could show off my pretty red toes. I put on a red jacket and went to MacDonald's. When I approached the counter the clerk said "My you are all in red for Valentine's day". I said yes and do you like my nails as I held them up for her to see. She said "Did you do them yourself". I said yes. Then I said do you like my toes. She looked over the counter and said "They look pretty!". A woman standing there waiting for her food looked me over and laughed.

It was just another humiliating day in the life of a big sissy.

Won't all you sissies reading this please be My Valentines!

                          Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home