Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Getting Dressed

Hi Girls:

This morning I stripped naked and then put on my first pair of panties. Then I put on 5 pair of stockings followed by 7 more pair of panties. Next I put on 6 bras and 5 tight panty girdles. Finally I put on my high waist open bottom girdle and then a front hook long line bra. Now I am wearing 8 panties, 7 bras, 6 girdles, and 5 pair of thigh high stockings. Next I put on my ugly boy clothes. Things are so tight that I can hardly walk and it is difficult to bend at the middle to sit. It took me almost 40 minutes to underdress this morning. I hope I can make it through the day wearing all of these undies. Sissies must put up with a lot to show their dedication to the SISSY HOOD!

                          Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home