Thursday, February 14, 2019

It's Valentine's Day!!

Hi Girls:

It's Valentine's Day! To prepare I went to the nail salon yesterday and had a pedicure and had my toes painted bright red. Today I am underdressed in red nylon panties and a red nylon underwire bra to celebrate Valentine's Day. I am also wearing a red ugly boy T-shirt.

When I go out to eat breakfast I will be wearing a sign that says " My Mistress Ordered Me To Wear Red Panties And A Red Bra for Valentine's Day" How Sissy Humiliating

 
Hot Towel Treatment As Part Of My Pedicure!
 
 
Final Stage Of My Pedicure.
Getting My Toes Painted.
I Love It!!
 
 
Aren't They Pretty?
 
 
 
Valentine's Day Undies.
 
 
Have A Happy Valentine's Day!
 
 
                      Sissy Alice
!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home