Friday, March 9, 2018

Latest Sissy Task

Hi Girls;

No ugly boy clothes for  todays sissy task. I dressed in black nylon panties, a black panty girdle, zebra striped padded bra, miss matched thigh high black and white stockings, black shorts, white see through T-shirt, white hat, black and white earrings, black and white long gloves, and carried a small black purse.

It Is Black And White Day!


 I went to the mall and left my jacket on a chair in the food court. I walked the mall and had to find a stranger (woman) to take my picture.




 
BIG SISSY ON BLACK and WHITE DAY
At The Mall
 
I got lots of comments and interesting looks as I walked around the mall.
 
What fun! This is why I love being a SISSY!
 
 
Sissy Alice
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home