Thursday, March 8, 2018

More Panties and another Humiliation Task

Hi Girls:

More panties today. I had to add 3 more pair of nylon panties this morning. I am now wearing 9 pair of panties. Today I am also wearing a padded bra.

Yesterday I had to another humiliating task at the mall. For the duration of this task my panties were replaced with an adult diaper followed by a pair of pink panties. I went to the mall wearing a sign that said BABY DAY. I also had to wear my pacifier and baby rattle on pink ribbons around my neck. I carried my baby bag with my other baby items in it.

  I had to walk through the mall and approach a women that I didn't know and ask her to have her picture taken with me. If she agreed then she had to ask another stranger to take our picture. Then I had to beg her to wear my sign and baby things and have her picture taken. I also had to tell the women that I was wearing a diaper covered by pink panties and the panties were pink because I was a girl sissy baby.

I had to repeat this activity two times. How humiliating. I love being a SISSY!

The pictures below show the results.



 
BIG BABY DRINKING FROM SIPPY CUP
 
 

 
SISSY BABY DRINKING FROM A BOTTLE



BABY WITH SHARON
 



 
SHARON WEARING SIGN, PACIFIER, AND RATTLE
 


 
BABY AND BETTY

 
BETTY WEARING SIGN, PACIFIER, AND RATTLE
 
 
What a fun and humiliating SISSY task. Stay tuned for more!
 
SISSY ALICE
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home