Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Another Day Another Pair Of Panties

Hi Girls:

Another day and another pair of panties. I added another pair of size 8 nylon panties today. That makes 6 pair.

Yesterday I went to the mall dressed in ugly boy clothes and wearing a pink dog collar with a pink leash. My task was to go up women I didn't know and ask them to walk me around the mall on my pink leash. I had to do this until I found one who agreed to take for a walk.

I got lucky because the woman said she would but we had to stay in this area as she was waiting for a friend. She walked me around the food court 4 times and then said another friend of hers was walking the mall and she would give me to her when she came past. The second woman said this will be fun ,took my leash and walked me around the whole mall 2 times.

How humiliating!! I love being a sissy!

Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home