Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!

Today is one of my favorite sissy days of the year because I go out wearing as much red as I can.

I started dressing this morning by tying a red ribbon around my boy parts and then putting on the following red garments - thong - panties - stockings - panty girdle - garter belt - petty pants - red  stuffed bra, I then put on a red T-shirt and my ugly boy slacks. I am going to MacDonald's for breakfast wearing black women's black flats, red lipstick, and a sign that says" My Mistress Makes ME Wear Red Panties And A Red Bra On Valentine's Day". I will try and get a picture. If I get the courage I may slip a red Baby Doll top on over my red T-shirt. When I finish breakfast I will head for work.

More later.

Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home