Monday, February 13, 2017

Its Been A Long Time

Hi Girls:

Its been a long time since I posted here. I have been underdressed everyday since my last post wearing a bra, panties, stockings, and an open bottom girdle. Made two trips to MacDonald's carrying a pink purse, and wearing one pink stocking and one blue stocking along with one blue shoe and one pink shoe (pink stocking and blue shoe on left leg),a pink T-shirt, a black padded bra, and kaki boy slacks. While eating two women walked by and said "I like your outfit". I blushed and said "Thank You". One day I wore the same outfit to the mall and walked around for thirty minutes and then sat in the food court for 30 more minutes. Next time that I am dressed like this I will try and get a picture.

I am looking forward to tomorrow as it is a special day. I will write about it tomorrow.

Have a Great Sissy Day.

                    Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home