Friday, January 27, 2017

Baby Day

Hi Girls:

Today was "Baby Day". I wore a diaper and baby blue plastic pants under my ugly boy clothes. I went to MacDonald's for breakfast wearing two pink ribbons around my neck. One had a pink pacifier on it and the other had a pink baby rattle on it. Both were in full view.  I was also carrying a pink Sippy Cup. I sat at a table in full view. I poured my coke into the Sippy Cup and drank from it the whole time I was in there. When I was finished, I put the pacifier in my mouth, dumped my tray, and walked out. I got lots of strange looks but no one said anything. I drove to work with the pacifier in my mouth. I also drove home with it in my mouth. I wish someone would have questioned me or said something to me. Maybe next time.

My next outing will be Sunday morning. Any Ideas?

                     Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home