Sunday, March 17, 2019

Wearing of the GREEN

Hi Girls:

It has been a while since my last post. I have been underdressing in panties and a bra all week.

Friday morning I filed my finger nails and put a new coat of clear polish on them. I needed them to look good as I was going to the nail salon later in the day for a pedicure.

I had my pedicure and had my toes painted bright green for Saint Patrick's Day. They look so pretty.

Yesterday I underdressed in white nylon panties and a long line white tight bra. I wore the bra for 18 hours.

Today I am underdressed in green cotton panties and a matching green padded bra. I am also wearing an green ugly boy T-shirt. I wish everyone could see my green undies and green toes.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

      Sissy Alice 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home