Sunday, November 25, 2018

Pennies 21

Hi Girls:

Today is day 21 of my pennies task. Today I underdressed in mint green nylon panties and a black nylon bra. I inserted my coins in each bra cup and then put on a white nylon T-shirt that lets everyone see that I am wearing a stuffed black bra. I then dressed in ugly boy slacks, socks, and shoes. Then I went to McDonald's and went in and ordered breakfast. As I was ordering, I proudly held my chest out for everyone to see that I was wearing a highly stuffed black bra. I sat down and had my breakfast.
I was disappointed that they were not crowded and no one made any comments.

I learned a lot about how uncomfortable it is for women to have heavy large breasts. This task has made me a much better sissy.

Next week will be 6 day multiple undergarment week. Stay tuned.

             Big Boobed Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home