Saturday, November 24, 2018

Pennies 20

Hi Girls:

Today I am underdressed in black nylon panties and my white cotton bra. Today I added 22 nickels and 40 quarters to each bra cup.  I now know what girls with big breasts have to put up with. My coinage breasts are heavy, constantly pulling on my bra straps, and they are constantly getting in my way. I also feel it in my back from supporting my heavy breasts.

So far I have gotten a few curious looks today at work but no one has said anything.

Tomorrow no more weight will be added but I will have to put my big breasts on display when I go out for breakfast. Stay tuned.

I think that all sissies should carry several pounds of weight in their bras for 24 hours to learn what big breasted women go through. I have not done it this time but in the past I have worn breasts consisting of 4 pounds of rice tied in a nylon stocking in each bra cup for 24 hours. They were a size 44DD, heavy, always getting in my way, and made it difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep in. All of you sissies reading this should try this.

I am a panty loving bra wearing sissy!

                       Big Breasted Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home