Friday, October 26, 2018

Pink Day

Hi Girls:

Sorry about not posting everyday but I was just underdressed in panties and a bra.

Today I put on pink panties, a pink highly padded bra, a tight pink T-shirt, pink thigh high stockings, pink flats, pink short shorts, a pink cap, and pink earrings. I then went to McDonald's for breakfast carrying my pink purse and a pink tote bag. The counter girl said "My you look brightly colored today". I responded with "Today is Pink Day! Do you like my pink shoes and stockings?" She said "yes, you look cute! That is a very bright pink!". I paid her and sat at a table and ate my breakfast.

I then went to the mall and walked around the mall one time. No one said anything but I got some interesting looks.

Us Sissies have all the fun.

                  Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home