Friday, October 19, 2018

Baby Week 5

Hi Girls:

Today is the last day of BABY WEEK!

Yesterday I made it through the 6 hours with out using my diaper. In the last hour the cramps were bad but I made it. I spent a lot of time in the bath room the rest of the day as the laxatives did their job. I am a clean sissy baby on the inside and out!!

This morning I added a pink night shirt that has "SISSY BABY" printed on it in big black letters to my baby attire. I also put a pink flower clippie in my hair and wore pink ruffled socks and black Mary Jane shoes. I rolled up the pants legs of my ugly boy slacks so that my shoes and socks were very visible.

As I entered McDonald's this morning a man standing by the door opened the door for me and said "Let me get that for you sweetie". The counter girl said "You are wearing your baby stuff again today". I said yes and how to you like my little girl shoes? She looked over the counter and said "They look real cute!". Two other employees looked over the counter when they heard what was said. They didn't say anything but smiled and almost laughed out loud.

It takes me about 40 minutes to drive to work. I had to keep baby attire on while driving with my pink bonnet on and my pink pacifier in my mouth. I got some strange looks when I was stopped at traffic lights. I had to keep the pacifier in from the time I left McDonald's until I pulled in to the parking lot at work.

I will keep wearing my diapers until bed time this evening. At 11:00 PM BABY WEEK will be over.


It has been a week since I wore panties and two weeks since I have worn other lingerie. It will feel good tomorrow when I am wearing panties and a bra again.

Have a GREAT SISSY DAY!!

            Sissy Baby Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home