Friday, August 17, 2018

Humiliation Report

Hi Girls:

Here is my humiliation report from this morning.  I dressed as described in my previous post and went to MacDonald's. I went in and ordered and told the counter clerk that it was Pink day today. She said I can see that. I asked her how she liked my pink nails and she said they look cute. As I was paying I dropped my Victoria Secrets bag and the woman behind me in line picked it up and handed it to me. I got several looks from other customers. I went to a table in the front area and sat down and wrote my sentences. It took me about a half hour to finish writing them in my pink note book. I then left MacDonald's and drove to the mall.

I went into the mall and walked to the food court where I sat a table and wrote my second set of sentences in my pink note book. I didn't attract much attention. I went up to a woman who was working in the mall and said "Did you know today is Pink Day". She said no. I then said "Do you like my pink nails?" and then held one hand out to show her. She said "They look very nice".

When I left home I took a sign with me that said "Today is Pink Day". I was told that if I didn't get pictures I was to stand outside the mall entrance wearing the sign for 15 minutes. I went outside and hung the sign around my neck and stood outside the mall entrance. There must have been 8 women that made comments to me or laughed at me. Some comments were:
You look cute.
Pink looks good on you.
I didn't know it was pink day.
I love your stockings.
Why are you dressed like that. I replied that I was being punished for not following instructions and was being publically humiliated. I responded with a "Thank You" to the other comments.

When my 15 minutes was up I went to my car and left the mall.

I loved these tasks. The humiliation was great.

Have a very humiliating sissy day!!

         Sissy Alice

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2018 at 1:06 PM , Blogger sissy gina said...

You must have had strong feelings of humiliation as you were all dolled up for your pink day and had people make comments about you and your attire. Tell me how this all made you feel. Sissies need to report their feelings including embarrassment and humiliation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home