Friday, August 17, 2018

Humiliation Today

Hi Girls:

Today is PINK DAY!

I am wearing pink flats, pink thigh high stockings, pink lace see through panties, a pink stuffed bra, a pink tunic top, pink short shorts, pink lipstick, a pink hat, pink nail polish, and pink earrings. I will be carrying my pink purse, a pink umbrella, a pink Victoria Secrets bag, and a pink note book when I go to MacDonald's and the mall this morning. At each location I must sit at a table in a conspicuous location and write the following sentence in my pink note book 50 times.

" I am a Big Sissy and I love public humiliation".

At each location I must ask a women if she likes my pink nails and tell a different woman that it is Pink Day. I must also try and get some one to take my picture at each location.

Wish me luck as I am leaving now to perform my sissy tasks.

                  Sissy Alice

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2018 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Alice,

Such a nice post! Who told you what your tasks were? Did they get pics to verify you followed through? What mall? If I'm in the area, i'd love to come see you there..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home